Current Obsession (Shoes)

11 Comments
Still on the current obsession series, let's talk about shoes, i wonder what life would be like without pretty shoes to grace our lovely feet, i love shoes stilettoes, pumps, open toes, sling back you name it, i adore all kinds, on that note on to the subject.
Christian Louboutin shoes are exceptionally beautiful especially these spiked his and hers

This jimmy choo limit tri toned heels are so classy, the thing with pointed toe heels they create an illusion of a slimmer feet.
Chanel flats are iconic need i say more, especially this quilted lamb skin leather, very classy and comfortable at the same time.
Finally the tory burch flats, i really adore tory burch shoes and this pointed toe monochromatic flats is not an exception.
Photo credits:pinterest

https://barbiebeautysite.wordpress.com/


You may also like

11 comments:

  1. Chanel flats are always a good investment!! Glad I clicked on your comment on SONG OF STYLE's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you should check out my newest OOTD post for some spring inspirations shot in front of a mega cool Mexican graffiti wall featuring a super long, super drapey Zara trench coat because let's be honest, owning a single decent trench coat is a basic human right, no? #Trenchies

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/the-right-to-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are worth the price thanks

      Delete
  2. I'm not too much of a fan of the spiked his and hers shoes. I do love every other pairs you listed though, especially Tory Burch flats. They just look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tory Burch flats are awesome thanks

      Delete
  3. Those spiked shoes look like a lot of fun. Would love to wear those on a night out on the town. The others are a lot more elegant, so I can see myself wearing them to a meeting, a job interview, dinner at my husband's parents house and so on. I must say these are some great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again. I posted about the dresses in another post and I was wondering about these shoes. Do you have a link to where I can pick up a few of them? I want to give my wife an extravagant gift and I think they're all great shoes, I just don't know which one to get. Would you be able to recommend one over the other for me? I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on your wife's taste in shoes, i personally would recommend the Jimmy Choo limit tri toned heels they are classy and can be paired with any outfit

      Delete
  5. The Jimmy Choo's look so glamorous. I doubt I could wear them for long though, they look awesome though. My favorite on your list would probably be the Chanel shoes. They just look perfect for summer and they look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanel shoes are ideal for summer, thanks

      Delete
  6. I've been wearing heels a lot more lately, so the Jimmy Choo heels are ideal for me. They're a bit high, but I am trying to learn to wear higher heels to see if I can handle it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.